Flora Blooms Flower Design
The evolution of Flora Blooms Flower Design began in 2016. We are developing a new market in the flower industry, a market that can offer a beautiful solution to an age-old tradition. We are confident that we are providing a unique alternative for people to buy flowers. Each original arrangement is handmade in our studio in Gold Coast, Australia by importing the highest-quality roses and flowers in the world from farms in Ecuador, Colombia, and Japan.
We hope you will experience the benefit of our innovation, attention to the finest detail and experience the enjoyment of our products. Our dream has become a reality with all the amazing support we have been receiving from our loyal customers and everyone around us.
How do real flowers last for a year or more?
Flora Blooms Flower Design flowers are real flowers that will last over a year with no water required when cared for correctly.
Our roses and flowers are cut at their perfect peak and specially treated with an eco-friendly solution which transforms into long-lasting flowers that maintain their freshness and beauty.
Care and Handling
- Do not water.
- Do not remove flowers from their arrangements.
- Avoid pressing or folding petals.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with clothes or fabrics as the colour may run.
- Avoid areas with extreme dryness or high humidity. High humidity may cause colour leakage, staining or other similar damage.
- Occasional gentle dusting off with a hair dryer set at cold and on the lowest air speed.